How to Clear Your Cache in Chrome
Tech support tell you to clear your browser cache? Here’s how. It takes less than 5 seconds once you know how! While it seems simple, there are a lot of settings you need to get right to make the cache clear effective. Example used in this video is the Chrome browser.
The instructions below are a great set of notes to supplement the video above.
- In Chrome, from the top menu bar select “Chrome.”
- From the menu that appears, select “Clear Browsing Data.”
- From the popup that appears, toggle the top tab to “Advanced.”
- Set the timeframe to “all time”.
- Uncheck all the boxes except “cached images and files.”
- Click the blue “Clear data” button at the bottom right of the pop-up window.
Phew! You did it!